Many fashionable ladies like to use false eyelashes to beautify their eyes. Proper use will make the eyes beautiful and bright, and improper use may even make you look uglier. Then, how to wear false eyelashes properly?
1. The false eyelashes you just bought can't be worn immediately. You need to spend enough time and energy trimming them to an appropriate length. False eyelashes should be pasted one lash by another, which makes you look very natural. Many women like to use eyelash bar, which is more convenient.
2. The most suitable color for Western women is dark brown or black, which can blend with your own eyelashes and appear natural.
3. Carefully trim the false eyelashes. Paste the false eyelashes at the outer corner of the eye instead of the inner corner of the eye. If you take a closer look at your own eyelashes, you will notice that there is no eyelash growing at the inner corner of your eyes, so you should wear eyelashes at a distance of 1mm from the inner corner of the eye. Most of the false eyelashes on the market are attached with adhesive. Before wearing, remove the glue from the eyelashes, then apply the high quality eyelash glue you have bought.
4. Coat the false eyelashes with a little eyelash glue, brush a layer of mascara on your own eyelashes, face up to the mirror, gently press the false eyelashes along the eyelash root with hand for about 10 seconds to make the true and false eyelashes are completely mixed. If the eyelashes on the corners of the eyelid fall off, it means that the glue is not enough or the eyelashes are not pressed well. In such a situation, you can use a toothpick, pick up a little glue and apply the glue on the eyelash at the corner of the eye, then carefully press the eyelash until the glue dries and the eyelashes are fixed. If everything goes smoothly, the eyelashes are pressed on the eyelash root, the mascara and the eyeliner are used properly, the false eyelashes will look like your own eyelashes. In addition, the eyelashes of the left and right eyes should be symmetrical and consistent, and proportional to the whole face. Finally, quickly open and close your eyes several times to see if the false eyelashes will fall.
5. Apply the eyeliner fluid on the eyelashes, then according to different kind of false eyelashes to decide apply mascara or not, because for some good quality eyelashes, it looks very nice without mascara. For daily makeup, you needn’t to paste false eyelashes on the lower eyelids, because, they may look exaggerated. It would be the best to make the lower eyelids up only with mascara.