Lash Extensions are single strand, tapered lashes of varying lengths, thicknesses and curvature designed to attach to your own natural lash. Here in Sunny Fly Beauty, we provide eyelash extensions made of synthetic fiber, fine silk or real mink hair. Applying eyelash extensions costs more than a tube of mascara or a set of false lashes, but with proper care, it can actually save you a lot of money.
Aftercare for Eyelash Extensions:
(1) Avoid water like showering or steam for the first 24 hours in order to let the adhesive bond properly.
(2) Do not rub your eyes or it will reduce the lifespan of the extensions.
(3) Don not use the oil makeup remover or use oils near your eyelashes since they may loosen the glues
(4) Do not perm your lashes.
(5) Do not use a mechanical eyelash curler since eyelash curlers can pull too much at extensions and cause them to fall off faster.
(6) Do not pull on your lashes or this may cause your natural lashes damaged.