Comparing with the synthetic lashes, real mink fur lashes are pure luxury. Siberian Mink lashes are the most natural looking lash you can get. They look and feel amazing left you with natural, full and fluffy eyelashes. While in order to prolong the use life, you need to take care of the lashes properly, here are some tips for you:
1) Please use the right way to take the lashes from the lash tray, it’s better to use tweeze which will avoid damaging the eyelashes.
2) When you apply the eyelashes, please use the right way to put it on the eyes with good quality strip lash glue. If you are new to use the mink eyelashes, it’s better to buy a pair of synthetic lashes to practice that first.
3) If you want to use mascara, please only use it for your natural eyelashes. You can curl the mink lashes to make the false eyelashes and natural eyelashes perfectly match, but please do not use mascara for the mink eyelashes.
4) Please don’t soak your lashes in water or any other liquid as it may damage the lashes. Mink fur lashes are made of 100% natural hair so they will last a long time as long as you don’t put any type of product on them.
5) When you’re removing your lashes from your eyes, please be gentle not to pull too hard on them.
6) After using the lashes, please take the lash glue from the false eyelashes gently. So we can know that a best glue is good for both your eyes and the false eyelashes.
7) If you don’t use the eyelashes, please keep it in a clean place like the lash box in order to protect them from the dust, bacteria or anything else.